Home » Resources
ARNECC publishes resources for use by stakeholder groups and industry participants.
The resources include:
- consultation drafts of regulatory documents, guidance notes and interactive smartforms for use in providing feedback on their suitability
- feedback tables on the issues raised during consultation on regulatory documents, guidance notes and interactive smartforms
- presentations and discussion papers for keeping stakeholders informed about issues and developments
- statements and documents to inform stakeholders about ARNECC’s position on key issues
- links to key stakeholder groups and industry participants for ready access to further information
- guidance from practitioner regulators.