The current members of ARNECC are:
- Australian Capital Territory – Mr David Pryce, Registrar-General (Deputy Chair)
- New South Wales – Ms Danusia Cameron, Registrar-General (Chair)
- Northern Territory – Ms Wendy Endenburg, Registrar-General
- Queensland – Mrs Nikki Allder, Chief Executive Officer – Titles Queensland
- South Australia – Ms Jenny Cottnam, Registrar-General
- Tasmania – Mr Robert Manning, Recorder of Titles
- Victoria – Ms Melissa Harris, Registrar of Titles
- Western Australia – Mr Bruce Roberts, Registrar of Titles (Immediate Past Chair)
The terms of the Chair, Deputy Chair and Immediate Past Chair will be for a period of one year and will rotate through jurisdictions.
The current appointments commenced in January 2023.