The current members of ARNECC are:
- Australian Capital Territory – Mr David Pryce, Registrar-General
- New South Wales – Mr Jeremy Cox, Registrar-General
- Northern Territory – Ms Wendy Endenburg, Acting Registrar-General
- Queensland – Ms Elizabeth Dann, Chief Executive, Titles Queensland
- South Australia – Ms Jenny Cottnam, Registrar-General
- Tasmania – Mr Robert Manning, Recorder of Titles
- Victoria – Mr Richard Jefferson, Deputy Registrar of Titles
- Western Australia – Mr Bruce Roberts, Registrar of Titles (Deputy Chair)
The Chair is appointed by the members for two years and can be re-appointed.
The current Chair’s term expires in June 2022.