The current members of ARNECC are:
- New South Wales - Mr Jeremy Cox, Registrar-General
- Northern Territory - Mr Jim Laouris, Registrar-General
- Queensland - Ms Elizabeth Dann, Registrar of Titles
- South Australia - Ms Jenny Cottnam, Registrar-General
- Tasmania - Ms Alice Kawa, Recorder of Titles
- Victoria - Mr Ian Ireson, Registrar of Titles
- Western Australia - Ms Jean Villani, Registrar of Titles (Chair)
The Australian Capital Territory has not yet entered into the Intergovernmental Agreement that established ARNECC.
The Chair is appointed by the members for two years and can be re-appointed.
The current Chair’s term expires in September 2020.